Search This Blog

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Bad shoes, Theme Design......

well well well,  Seems i had made a mistake today.  well for the past 2 days it was a bit busy in office.  doing this and that, yesterday balaji asked me to redesign the theme for the demo, and here i am still trying to convert the color of the that one bar which is escaping all my attacks.  what can i do.  Today i am wearing the NCC Boots, damn them they are hurting my legs a lot, especially the second finger after the thumb.  that second finger of mine is a bit different with a kinda bend in it, and that is causing problems.  wel, it is boring and i don't know, what am i doing or wat I'm gonna do.  yesterday read a blog of rohit.  it was good.  Man wish i could write things like that.  I just ramble and ramble and sleep. nothing more.

 

And VeeraLakshmi has got to engaged to someone called Prabhu, Who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment