Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2007

in office

well it is been a long time right, shit this work is taking all my time, and the internet at my house is not working. the isp has screwed up something and now i'm disconnected from my world.

well the training started some 2 days back and that means today is the 3rd day. he will leave us today. This man was fast like express on tuesday and he has returned to normal after that. well seems we are going to start work soon. who cares, as long as i am doing something i would be fine.

of late i have started consuming a lot of coffee bite candy. what i mean by a lot is really a lot. can't stop this thing.

you knwo wat since i am so busy i am writing this from my desk in office. I know this is not right. but wat can i do. since it is eating all my time i have decided to eat away a little time from it.

well nothing else, saw Hostel 2 last weekend, wasn't great and also wasn't nice either. so now waiting to see sivaji, i don't know when and where. i talked with ravi last sunday b4 i saw Hostel2. well see ya then.

No comments:

Post a Comment