Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

About Me....

 

Here's a guy from yonder
Don't get too close....
cause I could be the one
to hurt you the most.
I'm so cold.
she's left me battered and
broken....
If you come too close my
sharp edges just might
slice you too...

i am cold like hell...
Scared of living …yet afraid to die
Scars of dark red on my heart make you cry...
A damaged sin…an innocent dream
A bizarre minded word
From my black painted soul
Screaming your pain out
Deep and dangerous like darkness...
I'm like the cigarette you are inhaling;
so good to the taste but
so bad by the end of the race..

i may be dangerous still...
I'll win,
for I am the one who will not stop,
I'll keep it going with myself at the top.

I'll guide you like fear...
I won't let you go.
Mind you..Loving me
Is Dangerous....

You might think I'm a little bit crazy
Could be but you'll never know for sure...

I'm a thousand reasons to be cautious
and a thousand more to be brave...
Told you, I'm dangerous....

 

it looked nice so i copied from some profile in orkut.

No comments:

Post a Comment