Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2007

Konfuzzed

yes i am confused, wat am i doing here, i am just as lazy as i would have been if i had been home, except for the TV there which is not here.  I ain' doing anything here.  Well is that what i am getting paid for.  like as any other would say "who cares as long as u are being paid for doing nothing",  but it just doesn't seem right u know, you gotta work atleast something for what we are being paid,

but wait why am i making such a fuss about this here, it is just this one day when i am jobless,

See that is it, the very me, see i can't keep quiet doing nothing even for a little time.  see that is the problem,

so what am i to do?

who knows!?!!!

Well, somebody should know?

who is that damn somebody it is certainly no me...

ya it ain' me either.

wait a minute who am i talking to!!! 

yourself you dummy!!

see i told u something happened to me right, see i am talking to myself, god what is happening? 

wait a minute you are never supposed to talk to god, you don't believe him right?  then why the hell you calling him?

hold on! what the, what is, shit.

i think i will go out and come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment