Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2007

Picking up my dad...

 

Today i was woken up early in the morning, by my dad's call.  He called me up to ask me to come to station to pick him up.  It was as early as 6(see it is early morning these days) in the morning. i got up and left half heartedly leaving the sleep.  But i did reach the spot earlier, much earlier, i shot a couple of pics.  But as i was waiting there i was taken back in memory of the school days when i used to get up early go to tuition, going to cricket camp, or just that ncc practise, or whatever it was,  it was fun, i am missing all of em these days, waking up daily around 6:30, getting ready running to office.  It is not that fun though.  the sky was beautiful, the trees swaying to the gentle breeze, the hazzy sunlight, half dark, half light, the coffee, everything that time was beautiful..  i seem to be missing everything these days.  But still why i'm not ready to getting up early.  why all these beautiful sights are not thrilling me to get up.  or is there something  else overwhelming that this  which is preventing me from waking up...?

No comments:

Post a Comment