Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2005

A love song, may be.

I can't
even imagine
loving anyone
more than you.
(Not that I'm trying!)
Yes, we're separate people,
sometimes with different ways
of thinking or doing things,
but maybe that's why
we're such a good match.
I can't imagine wanting
to share a secret, a little dream,
or a silly laugh with anyone
as much as I do with you.
Your love is a home for my heart.
I admire your commitment
to what you believe is right,
respect your willingness to work hard,
appreciate your strength and kindness,
and love the fun we have together...
in public and private!
When you flash your smile
and give me "that look,"
my heart melts all over again.

I could never imagine anyone
I'm prouder to walk beside,
feel closer to,
or love as deeply
as I love you...
now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment