Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

From my heart

I just want to leave my past and start a new future. I just wanna leave all the memories of everything except some and move on as a new person in this life. But still i just can't. I don't wanna remember my college life though it was colorful, i don't wannt remember my shcool life though it was full of numerous adventures. Still i'm unable to forget any of these. What to do how to do nobody knows! may be, just may be this is what life is to me.

To except and achieve somethign in life is not pure joy. Now how if it happens unexpectedly, surprisingly. You gota face life like that and not as a planned one. May be planned life is safe. but the unplanned is full of fun, thrills and adventures. Atleast lets give a try for both and choose which we like

No comments:

Post a Comment