Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Happy ending

every fairy tales story, starts with ONCE UPON A TIME and end up with THEY
LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. . .

hmmm. . .so wHat would bE mAh HAppY endinG?!

iTs bEen a 2 YeaRs since the ONCE UPON TIME
started in my life. . (Aug 102003)

it was surprising how that love appears over the horizon. it is like every
princess found her prince. just like the song of alladin to jAsmine. .A
WHOLE NEW WORLD. .dashlinG plAcE i'vE evEr known. . .

buT thEre are somethingS that are not reaLLy meant to Be. .

somethinGs thAT it iS better to be remmembEred than to be kEpt. . .

thE pasT which is hunting US is the reason. .why we cAnnot even cuRe our oWn
fears IN LIFE. .

no words left for us but TELL ME WHERE IT HURTS MY BABY. .

and Just likE the sonG of HALE. .the DAY you SAid gOOdnight. .it made me
ReaLize that AvriL LAvigne is riGHt. .so muCH for my HAPPY ENDING. . . .

there are no rewiNd in this world. .So wE hAvE to plAY it riGHT. . .

my story is not like those fairy tales. . .it never end up with "they live
happily together". .but Then. .heAR me pleAse. .i end it up with I LOVE YOU,
GOODBYE. . aNd for me that is my HAppY enDinG.

No comments:

Post a Comment