Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Communication

Saying I love you is important, but not enough. Remember, love is a verb, an action word. Sometimes, passive because it happens to us, but also active, because we choose to do it."

A relationship is like a train. If one passes, then the next one will come. I'm sure and if you get off the train, you'll realize that everything is the same."

If you have to say you love me, it's because I need to know. If you want to say you love me, it's because you want me to know. But, saying that you love me is simply because you do. I love you, too!"

Feelings are like glass, they can be covered up, changed and even destroyed, but like glass feelings are better when they are made clear."

When I cannot sing my heart, I can only speak my mind."

The truth is like a broken glass, everyone has bits and pieces but no one has all of it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment