Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Blabers 1

"Life is too short...soo kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truely, and forgive quickly"


Once upon a time ~ Somethin happend 2 me ~ It was the sweetest thing that ever could be ~ It was a dream come true ~ It was the day i met you ~~


I'Ve lEaRnEd ThAt ThE pEoPlE YoU CaRe MoSt AbOuT In LiFe ArE TaKeN FrOm yOu ToO sOoN AnD AlL tHe LeSs ImPoRtAnT oNeS jUsT nEvEr Go AwAy. AnD tHe rEaL pAiNs In tHe aSs ArE PeRmAnEnT!!


ThErE cOmEs A pOiNt In YoUr LiFe WhEn YoU rEaLiZe WhO rEaLLy MaTTeRs, WhO nEvEr DiD, aNd WhO aLwAyS wiLL


Be more concerned about your character than your reputation. Because your character is who you are and your reputation is what others think of you."


If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment