Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day

Well Well Well.

what can i say. Today is Valentine's Day. Love is in the air. That is what many say, but somebody can you say what it smells like. Please......

Today nothing special happened, Except certain things. I didn't have any expectations and so no disappoinments. Well then what the hell are those certain things.

I got to spend some quality good time with my sis(Jsri) alone, in college while doing project. and then in the restaurant and when she came with me in train. I still couldn't think what i wanted happened. I will remember this day forever in my life. I was happy. We were just talking all things that came to our minds.

Then I called my other sister Sridevi, talked with her, and made her to accept for a day out when she gets a day off from her training. Now when will she get her day off. She said may be thursday or saturday. Now i have to plan for it. Where am i to take her. I asked her out. She accepted. Now where shall i take her, first let the date of our outing be fixed then i shall plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment