Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2005

The Long last week

It's been a week since i wrote to you. I know. Still, ain't mean that i was busy, just i was lazy to switch on the system and type something. Now i just got bored and no sleep coming. so i thought i could fill in something what happened this week.
The first big event of this week was the results. Yes it finally arrived on Monday evening. Man i was happy to see my results. The same as i said. I cleared all papers. Tuesday i went to college in my ORANGE shirt. I know i should not do this when so many have not cleared their papers. But i had no other choice. I thought i could prove something or another to some body. Many find my behaviour changed. Everyone is afraid of me, or something like that. Hema was asking me pointing out my changes. Wednesday nothing special other than a revival of contact with one my long lost friends and my favorite school teacher. It was Krishna Kumar and Kavita mam. Got their contact numbers. Krishna called me and we talked over for some time. Thursday i went to college and gave Hema all my VCD's for her to see. Again she started asking questions and complaints on me. Save me from her on this. also got page3 written from Rahul.
Today, nothing special. Talked to sridevi for sometime, in the eveniing. Then now, i am serious, coz i'm gonna really make a movie on my story. And i really want to. So i'm gonna get the script ready. Actually i had switched on my system for that only. So, i'm off for my dream work. So Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment