Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Day Before the First Review

Today even though yellaraiyum yemathinallum, still i don't feel guilty. I feel nice and happy. But there is some vaccum, which i don't know why? How long am i going to be there like this cheating others, acting like as though i don;t have any grudge against them. still i want to do this. Ladies and Gentlemen this is Anbarasan for u. or what else did u think.
Suddenly so suddenly when i thought no one would call this insignificant fellow, when i was just about to drown into sleep, my old school friend Arvind of rajkumar sulochana called me and said he was comming. It was long time since we met. We talked about old school days the way we used to fight for the food cooked by my mom, and all things. He told me about the documentary taken by Rohit and i told him my story which i'm going to make a film off.
Then in the evening i called up Arvindakshan my project mate. He asked me to come over to Archana's place. Now what shall i do go over there, or what. Still i went there, as it was concerned with my studies and that is why. Now tommorow is my First Review of my project and these guys didn't prepare anything, again they were at my feet. I'm the king and u can't move a inch without me at ur service. We all had to work together.
As for this Sridevi dilema she herself now suggested some places and said she would confirm saturday morning. WOW quiet a relief it is.
For my project what am i going to do? From where shall i find the answers. If, If others can find the materials and matter to start and go for 2 - 3 minutes then i can manage. I'll somehow explain and come up with something with which i can save some pride. I have to do it. I should not fail in front of that particular Faculty. Now matter what, Whatever it takes, I'm not gonna lose to this guy. Whatever the cost may be. I'll fight till the end. I'll try to repeat the 3rd semester duels where i'll be always wrong and my oppenents will always be right, still i'll win and then convince them that what they said was right and ask them to be confident about what they say.
akka met with an accident last night, nothing serious, she says no wounds she is normal. But hey take care. who is there for me other than you sis. Take good care of urself and come prepared for Review tomorrow.
well i've gone too long. Its time for me to go to bed. This Julie is unable to take the internet load. may be i'll have to find someother way to solve this problem. well let tomorrow be a bright, shiny and good day for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment