Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2005

The Long Saturday

Nah Every thing went just like it had to happen. The fate didn't leave me even this time. No outing today. Her mother called and asked to come home. Just as i was destined to None of my plannings should work. And it didn't work today. Yeah, whom am i to tell these.
Just slept the whole day. Doing practically nothing. Hey i did watch Stuart Little 2 once again today afternoon. Then went to NIIT, it was something different today. It was fun, got out for eating with my batchmates in NIIT. Wow what a eating we had. Just full of fun and laughter. Nothing else today.
Maybe, just maybe let something interesting happen tomorrow, and i'll be there surely to report everything to you. Just maybe, just maybe, i think i'll somehow make my plans work in the comming 2 or 3 days atleast one of my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment