Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2005

The Interview that was not a Interview

yeah Yeah, i attended the interview. It was not meant for us. He did not want any Engineering guys in there for his work. He was out there to reject everyone, still since i knew that we are gona be rejected i just gave him his nightmare, the perfect guy who you just can't reject on any grounds. I just did that and he was unable to give me a reson why he had rejected me.
Better Luck Next time.

Something had happened today in the morning in my class when i was in sutherland for interview. K.K had asked something from Viji. The things that i heard from her indicate that his approach was not good and it was almost like threatning. Now that is not a good guys behaviour to a lady. You wanna ask a information u should go to their place and ask them. And if it involves many persons all of them should know the happenings. Now even though it involved me k.k just went about and asked/threatned viji to spit out his required information.
Whatever it is, i'll have to go to class tomorrow and get to know what happened from others and then decide wether to get involved in this argument. Since she is my friend and this guy k.k is my project mate, i have to make my decisions carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment