Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

The Day I Lost everything

I had considered my friends as the most important possession in this world. But now i could see all my friends in the physical world are seeming to move away from me. Though there are my virtual friends who are just spread all around the world. Still the one's who are physically close to you are always the one's who influence you.

But Today I have lost all hope that i could get back everyone of them i had. No hope is let, but still i'm gonna try to have them back again with me.

But what it is there with these people. Why should I run behind them always to have them me. Now let me show them who is who in this world in my circle. I can stand alone. Time and again this is not a unfamiliar situation for me. I Have faced this before too. But on a small level. Time and again I stand all alone with my back against the wall with everyone else joining forces against me. I'll be back. I will get their friendship back and also show them even if they are united then too it is impossible to defeat me, For this Anbarasan A.K.A Aba who is not to be taken easily. I will show them I am the Phoenix which comes back from the ashes of its death to conquer the sun again, and again and again...............

No comments:

Post a Comment