Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Born to be a loser.

So it's been a long time since i had posted anything here. Well for the past 2 weeks i had been doing practically nothing. Just roaming around and attending classes for the sake of attendance, and nothing more than that. So how is that how am i to end always with the losers and take them into my team and go to fight. I always lose. I have been a looser all my life till now. so what can be new, nothing but still something there is nagging me.

How come all my plans crash. How come the well laid plans fail. How come only I'm left without partners again and again. The only time I had won was one at a private competition and then at a College competition and at both the times I was alone and leading the charge against teh opponents. But when i dream of having a partner or forming a team on my own all my plans fail just when the show is about begin. i fail at the last minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment