Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2004

After a Lomg Time

           After a long time i should say i behaved exactly the same way that was the reason why i was loved by everyone in my environment.  The foolish, funny always laughing, cracking jokes and wits on others.  The old Aba whom everyone had missed for nearly one and a half years.

          Everyone including J was surprised.  WaW that's what she said.  Nothing else.  Just it started when i was travelling to college in train.  My friend suggested a delayed start than that started it all.  It started there.  I was a non-stop nonsense from then on.  I just don't know what triggered it,  but it was nice.  Still i am dancing to my favourite dance numbers.  I think i am gonna sleep like anything today after a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment