Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

i love you!! will you marry me?

some were talking today who they will love and marry what they expect and stuff...
then i was thinking wat do i expect. do i expect something... whom will i love..
but then who will i love?.... except my friends....
but the topic here is who u will love, the one who u think will be there till the end, the one u will marry, blah blah

what i want is someone who can be herself, accept me for who i am.
she can do what ever she wants. i will not question. but, just keep me informed.
and most important of all,
she has to come forward and say to me "I Love U" and ask me "Will U Marry Me?"

i don't even care about the first two sentences. But the last sentence is the most important. If any girl does that, then she is my love.... for eternity. and i will marry her.

2 comments: