Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2004

The Pre War Conditions

Since the last post i have been in two minds like wether to follow what people say or to follow what i have in mind. What the hell am i to do? Any suggestions anybody. Well as of now I have decided to go along whatever i have in my mind.

Now that i have found what is there in most of the people's mind in my college. I am planning my first move - Trying to safe guard myself.

The first step i am going to indulge in is to fortify myself against all kinds of attacks. Yet still i'm thinking of my second step wether to go in along with my usual mode of attack or wether to use something different. Whatever it is i have to be careful, for i don't have any support over there. Only a few caring hearts, those poor souls can't even try to save me or even understand that i'm in danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment