Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's been a long time....

 

yes i am back from bangalore,  and back to office again.  Again the pretty boring normal life, it's been a long time since something happened in my life.... 

Everything is going on as usual, pretty darn usual.  i just am unable to start to write what happened after i left house to bangalore the second time...  I couldn't bring myself to write about that near death experience....  ( u can't call it near death experience, but as far as i am concerned, that is how close i have been to death).  That morning death started at my facing asking So, when are you coming to the party?...   U know wat, the face of death was beautiful, so very beautiful.  may be taht is my version of death. 

well whatever....  if something ever happens,................

No comments:

Post a Comment