Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2007

Dreamz......

 

Dreamz.... They are such a beautiful thing.  They are the drivers of life.  They are the ones which don't allow us to sleep.

I had a dream.  A dream, that i would walk this earth without glasses, just like every other person out there.

I fought hard, i begged, i tried every alternative in the book to get my parents consent for the laser operation since i was in 11th standard, and at last i even got it last wednesday.  Everything was ready, But my Eyes had slipped out a little, they couldn't hold on for a little longer, they had developed a cylinder, which was uneven...

The whole operation of doing this operation is to remove my dependency of glasses.  But, that is not going to happen (atleast for now)... The maximum they say they can reduce is only 5 diapters.  and if i opt for the completely laser approach called Interop laser, then i will be remain with 2 diapters for the rest of my life.  and the cost 80,000 to 1,00,000 Rs/-.  The trade of doesn't seem worth. 

The whole point is, why should i wear glasses, after doing an operation to enable me to be without glasses...

Now, i will wait again, wait till the scientists develop some other technology to do it more clean.  The cost is not gonna be a problem, but i will wait till they develop some thing which will completely erase my dependency on glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment