Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2007

AIMS Presentation, OrangeScape....SVN

 

Well i was forced to do a presentation of the application which i had just nearly completed and took live.  I was supposed to do the presentation with wink but instead i had went ahead with a ppt made with Open Office. 

The presentation went fine, except for a few glitches.  Like it did not work the way it was intended to.  but anyway rest of the things really went fine...

the presentation was done in  2 parts yesterday half hour and today 2 hrs...

 

after the presentation when we were talking with barathi, the topic turned to SVN and she wanted to setup a svn server for use in all projects for the members in my floor.  ie for team members...  When i said, anything can be done as long as there is access to google.  she did not believe it.  I think i had convinced her. and she was saying that she will get a system ready for me and i have to configure a svn server for us.  I accepted the challenge so that i could spend the weekend doing something. But lo, it was a desire which was left unfilled. 

i had finished the challenge just a few minutes ago.  Though i have to check wether it is accessible via the svn clients.  but i think it will.  coz it is working cool with the browser... so it should work really cool with the client system too....

 

I think i should again post it over here.  even my last promise about posting how i set up the forums is still pending.  i will get everything done soon. plEase bear with me. u know how lazy i am don;t you...

No comments:

Post a Comment