Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Yesterday. Old memories and new one

If u have any problems, tell me...
I´ll help u.
If u don´t have any problems, U could still me....
Iĺl create some for U!!
After all what are friends for..........

Yesterday, was like no other day. it just started like a bad day and then went on so smooth like a butter.
The system didn´t start up. i just wanted to see mail. but my beautiful girl refused to start.
I just wondered. I have never ever diagonised her at such speedy manner as yesterday.

It took me nearly only an hour to diagonise wat it wass. a faulty ram, as the suspictions were earlier.
now wat am i to do to make my girl sing. I don;t knwo. chek the purse u dummy.
had enough cash, so after the customary visit to site and then back in the evening decided to scout for a new ram.
took the help of one of the new found contacts here in agra, a browsing center owner, and ended up the right stores within an hour or so. got a 256mb DDR400 ram.

now what abt the old memory can it fixed, it still has got guarentees. they say it would cost 200 to 300. i don;t know weather i should trust them, for it his her memory. asked a friend for suggestion. waiting for him.

Yesterday was Jsri´s Bday. wished her as though in hurry coz i was not ok with the fact that my girl wasn´t singing. then had a good talk with her @ night. Now my girl´ is singing fine. may be she´ll be with me the day i go to cyberolympics. may be......, just ,,, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment