Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Work at last

ok. i have been writing there(msn spaces). sorry.

i have been vetti after i came to join the work in october begining after the disastrous fracture. I know i cannot run more. I cannot bowl my fastuns mixed with rong´uns. I know i gonna miss an entire world of fun that can be had with my legs. still ya see there is this other world in which also i can have fun. i´m gonna live there for a while, try to make my legs more stronger so that it can handle the assault when i return to bowl my rong´fast´uns. a new weapon in my aresnal.

well after a long time today work came. nearly after 2 and half months after i rejoined work. It was the 750 hours maintenance. nothing great ,but still some thing is better than nothing.

it is boring to sit without doing anything. you see.

My leg is again creating problems, but i know i can overcome. and i will. and i got a new phone connecting and net connection by airtel. well then off i go now. and iĺl update this blog frequently again.

No comments:

Post a Comment