Search This Blog

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Wat am I...........

God loves so much
that
he turns his ear 2 u constantly.
He'll always answer ur request.
May be not with a yes,
But with the BEST

I don't know wat am i doing, or why am i doing something. It is same like most of my final year college days. I just feel disconnected. Wat am i to do? again reinvent myself and go on for another year, and again next year end feel the same. Some thing is not right, some thing which i have been searching was not found or have i found it and lost.


The one thing which i love the most as many of might know is my computer. and everyone also know that i'll do anything to have it with me. Again my computer is in trouble. i don't know what is the problem with her now. may be something assosiated with her memory. or be her backbone.

watever. - a simple word.

I thought of writing so many things, but forgot everything as i sat down to write.

was it about....................something like cricket or my work or wat.... i don't remember.
Am not a great writer or something or the one with great memory.

Yes i found Monalisa. One of my school mates a few days back in orkut. she is working in temonos and is at present in Cyprus.

and Christopher is thinking about buying a car with a max price of 3 laks.

satish wereabouts is unknown.

and others ok, others are who? rest of my friends, or everyboby else or that dreaded person whom i hate so much, or who. i don;t know. i'm confused.

I don;t kwow.

ok. may be i'll come down after sometime and write. the last couple of days was uneventful. Except Emily Edward Jeyarathnam, came out of nowhere, and made contact. wow wat a surprise it was. and aparna is getting engaged this Jan and her marriage is in July. I don't know weather i'll be able to attend.

ok. i'll go for now. wash clothes, clean up my room and then i'll get back. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment