Search This Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Last Day

4 Ants Vs 1 Elephant
Ant 1 : Dei Machan, avan kaala odachurava?
Ant 2 : Illa Machan, avan thumbikkaya pudungiralam...
Ant 3 : Illa avan vayithula kuthava!???
Ant 4 : Vidunga Machan, namma naalu peru, avan oruthan, pozhachupottum!!!


The last day of 2006 has begun. it was a mix of fun and everything for the last 364 days. I´m not here to remember what all i did in this year, even if i wanted to it would be difficult, coz of my bad memory. Well as usual 2006 too passsed with a lot of bad things and a few good things.
wat i did in this pst months a few i remember,
Got myself a new Job,
Got a Couple of new friends,
Broke my leg,
Sridevi´s Marriage,
Taj Mahal,

and a bg year end. A real busy one. work will start approx in another 6 hours then i don´t know how long it will go.
A bit funny thing tho, may not for me but for most of the rest of the ppl,
This year 2006 ends on a holiday and 2007 begins with a holiday. I don´t see this happening this everyyear. Even if new year day is not a holiday it will be holiday this year coz of Id.

No comments:

Post a Comment