Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2004

The Beginning

                So Here I am writing my first blog.  Actually eventhough i have been following the blogging activity from the beginning it never occured to me that i too should blog.  But now i just want to share and experiment with this blog activity.

               This is Anbarasan, as u all know this is going to be my blog.  Well It may be shocking to u all, but it is going to be happening.  I just want to script my life and also do something else too. 

               Well by the time I will be finishing i would have scripted how i am going to end.  I want to direct my end.

               It may soud something like a biography.

                It all started on a Sunday morning, early morning, nearly around 1:00 Am.  it was raining like Hell outside teh hospital.  The doctor's had said it was going to be a sysarian Well at 1:10  a baby was born in the isabella hospital in chennai.  it was none other than me

No comments:

Post a Comment