Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

My College

          Shit.  That's it exactlly what i can say about my college.  There is nothing in this institution in which i am studying.  But still I love this college.  Of all the colleges i have seen in and around my place i love my college like anything.   It may sound contradictory.  but still it takes a person to be in here in this college to know the feeling.

         There is no placement here, No laboratory equipments, No good teaching faculties,  good for nothing library,  But still there is something which keeps me with it.  That thing makes me love my college and go to fight to any other college student to defend my college name, eventhough i know i am fighting from the losing side.

1 comment:

  1. When I went to college, it was not a very well-respected college. My family was poor. I appreciated and loved the school and the people. But now I look back and I realize that the reputation of the school kept me from completely appreciating the many nice people that I met there. Now I have not seen those caring people for many years, and I wish that I had known how special they really were.

    ReplyDelete