Search This Blog

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Depressed!!!!!

Well, I don't know, may be that is true. But... I don't know. I haven't been able to think for the whole week, The job which should have taken only say may be about 4 hours or so is still not done yet. I am not able to do it.... I don't know why, i know what i have to do. I exactly know what i have to type and where i have to. and what i have to configure. Yet i am not able to do it. and a week has gone.

Why is this happening. I felt a little suicidal today. Am i getting that bad. I don't know why i did it, i set my facebook status as i want to disappear. I can't understand what is happening. Am i getting crazy or what?

Tried to talk to my child, She was a lill busy, couldn't talk to her. I don't know if it is ok to disturb her, with all these. ish is in Hospital, today he was to undergo angio test at malar hospital today. I promised i would come, But i couldn't get myself to go. I am not able to get myself up to go anywhere. I have been struggling to go to office this week. But that doesn't mean i do not like the job or something. I love this job. But, i couldn't make me go to office on thursday.

Something is not right with me, and i just can't figure out what it is.....
Somebody help me....

Well one more thing, i have created a new blog. This time i went to try wordpress. I am going to keep the new blog for techie posts or something like notes to me and stuff like that. Those posts i will not post here. so there you go.....

4 comments:

  1. Time will show you what is appropriate

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all becas you are not sure of what u are doing you are still confused.dont ask anyone about what you have to do.No one knows what really happened and what you want in life and what is your need and your real situation is.they can say only with what you say.stay calm do what you like. never decide on anything.let life go on. be confident you will be good in life. that will take you to where you want to go. Be yourself. Its your life never let anyone decide your life for you..its your life.can speak to anyone even god.but others should not decide for you.You have to decide.But no decision is to be done immediately.when confused or never consult or speak to anyone on anything when confused. it will lead only to a disaster.leave it as it is and be as usual in life.Time will show you the path. focus only on what is in front of you and do that alone.If something is to happen for u it will happen for u.if something is not happen for u it will not happen for u.Noone can change what will happen.for others your life is just a news.only for you it is life.As far as i know you are born to make others happy and you have everything within you. Stay calm. everything will solve. life will unfold its mysteries.you don have a need to be depressed. everything good will only happen. everything happens for some good now you don know.We will realize it later.It is just a test for us.It is in our hands to be calm and be bold and face it.All confusions and all illusions that will show as though no way in life it is all to misguide u. JUST BE STRONG THAT YOU WILL BE IN GOOD POSITION IN LIFE NEVER THINK ANYTHING IN LIFE NEVER DEPEND ON ANYONE IN LIFE.EVEN I AM IN SAME STATE OF YOU .YOU HAVE WRITTEN IT .BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME what ever I told YOU. OUR LIFE WILL BE GOOD JUST CONCENTRATE ON WHAT IS GIVEN JUST DO IT WELL AND LEAVE EVERYTHING TO TIME . TIME WILL SHOW US THE GOOD PATH. WE WILL BE GOOD IN LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it is difficult to digest as I am in same phase. But have hope that we shall come out of it and be good in life

    ReplyDelete