Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

farewell my ROKR

My phone is atlast about to die. It is down, and doesn't work on battery or with a sim inserted. It was awful. What that city could do to you. When i took it to the service center, after a 2 day analysis they said that the whole internal board has to be replaced and it would cost aroun 6.5 k and the same bought new costs 7k. But it was too much, i had retire the device. It has been of great service to me, and i can never forget that extension of my arm..... To buy another piece of the same would not be proper. Until something worthy of your successor arrives, i will have to make do with some other device. Am looking around, but everything is out of my budget. Ever the DEXT is around 35K which i am not in a position to buy. (it is not a question of affordability, it is about the question of value for money).

1 comment: