Search This Blog

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Surprise

It was a day which was different. I don't remember when i had gone out to some one's house, just because they invited, maybe back in school/college days(i can't remember anytime other than when ish would call me to his house).....

I went to Melo's house. Me, PRO, The last king of Jharkand, Mithun Chakraborty, Mr.dot, Mumbai Indians went to his house. I can't say we had a blast, but it was nice. it was different. I don't know what to say, but it felt good.

Then came back and watched Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines. The tamil dialogues were ok, not bad, but those words or dialogues which are the essence of Arnold's character were wasted in tamil. The I'll Be back / She'll be back and the last words of Arnold as Terminator - Asta la Vista, Baby, were rendered horribly in tamil.

And then, there was a surprise, i had a comment, a real comment i should say after a really long time. i had never been so excited about people's comments. But to be frank, this one was out of the blue. The poster, identifies himself as raghav, the superb dancer raghav who danced in Maanaada Mayilaada, who was there in Silambattam. He says thanks for noticing his efforts. I still can't believe it. Is it really you Raghav?!!!

and i created a profile in google. check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment