Search This Blog

Monday, December 08, 2008

Me, Rain and JLPT 2008

It couldn't have started any thing like this.

Even before i reached the railway station near my house, myself, my mobile, and my laptop were nearly drenched with water, coz of natural (rain), and unnatural (faulty design of the subway). Then after reaching Central the rain stopped completely but the Train in which i was supposed to go had not arrived due to some other problem, and it was delayed by around 3 and a half hours.

phew, after a long wait, i left chennai for madurai. after a overall delay of another half an half from the delayed schedule, i reached madurai at around 2330.

I started my preparation for the JLPT exams the very next day. in between i went to the book fair which was happening over there in madurai. It was wonderfull. I wish i could buy nearly every other book which i saw. but, was a little short on cash, and these guys do not accept plastic money. so i had to be content with 3 - 4 books which i bought.

I got some nice small story books and puzzle books for my uncle's daughters. well it was nice, after nearly 2 years i had gone to a book fair. Surrounded by books i was lost in time, till the organizers decided to pull me out of the trans at around 2100 in the evening on that day.

Then i left for Bangalore where i had to write the exam on 7th. Reached there on 6th stayed in Jeyan's place. he is not the same as last year, he was a little tensed, and shaking too much. I just can't believe what can happen to a person. We both wrote the exam in our respective levels, and not expecting any great. Hope everything turns fine for him.

Back to chennai, back to office, it was fun. I missed office so much. and now i am back.

No comments:

Post a Comment