Search This Blog

Monday, October 29, 2007

Rain........

Hah! nothing is really happening, except the rain. Nothing, even i am not rocking. I skipped yeshwanth's brother's marriage reception. There was good rain and i could use it as a reason, but i don't wanna hide it anymore. and i admit, I am afraid, afraid of the marriage crowds. I don't know why, but i am afraid.

It's funny, how someone can be afraid of something so meaningless, but still it is my mind which is afraid and not yours.

Well, nothing out of ordinary is happenieng. I have taken leave from work today, i will go on a little shopping today ( i won't say for wat now, coz the suspense might fadE) and then visit selvi if possible and deliver Bharathi's marriage invitation to her and say a big hi to her son Kavin.

Well nothing more. Just Another Boring Day

----------------
Now playing: Led Zepplin - Heartbreaker
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment