Search This Blog

Monday, October 01, 2007

100 things about me

i read this here.
100 things about me
weĺl i don´t know weather i will be able to list out 100 things, atleast i will try...

1. I am a Developer.
2. I have 2 computers.
3. I live with my parents.
4. I love long walks.
5. My best friend is satishkumar...
6. I wished to be (and still still wishing) a Photographer.
7. I click pictures with my mobile whenever i can.
8. My favorite person, whom i take pics nearly everyday is Vimal.
9. I love travelling by the Metropolitan Bus Service.
10. I love Ice Cream.
11. I am learning Japanese.
12. I love tech shopping.
13. i am alone.
14. Metallica is my favourite band.
15. Guitarś my favorite instrument.
16. Stairway to heaven by Led Zeppelin and We will rock u by Queen are my favorite songs.
17. I like to wear my bOot cut jeans everyday.
18. I am 70ś style addict.
19. i am addicted to google.
20. i like my coffee hot.
21. i love to watch anime.
22. I watched Apocalypto on DVD yesterday. a great movie, with too much violence
23. The last movie which i watched in theater was Die Hard 4.0, John mclaine rox.
24. Black and white are my favorite colors.
25. my favorite dish would be Onion Rava Dosa..
26. Linux is the most beloved OS that i possess.
27. The top priority in my wish list would be a Guitar and a SLR digital camera.
28. i wish to own a green Royal Enfield, and a Orange Scorpio.
29. someday i will start my own company.
30. I am me.
31. my philosophy of life would be to be myself.
32. i love to go on long walks.
33. I have never had any girlfriends.
34. Cricket is something i can´t stop watching, if i start watching.
35. i love to bowl spin, but i bowl pace / medium pace.
36. i love boxing.
37. i love the honey chocolate (theanmittai) a pity it is difficult to find now a days...
38. i hate the work that i do now.
39. i wish i had been a engineer for ever.
40. i don´t know what a plan is......
41. the most unforgettable things would be me winning the second prize in a city level quiz comp, getting the prize from then deputy mayor which was telecast live on Vijay TV...
42. everytime i lose, i feel rejected.
43. my role models: 1)Mohammad Ghazini 2)Adolf Hitler 3)Mohammed Bin Tuglaq
44. i call the mess that i create in my room as Organized Mess.
45. i always dream of a Hostage situation
46. the current project i am working on is called Aims.
47. i love to dance and sing
48. I prefer to watch dramas, action and happily ever after movies....
49. I hate scary movies.
50. i love to play games on my computer.
51. my favourite game would be Quake 3.
52. the last game i played was Max Payne 2 : Fall of Max Payne.
53. I like the character Mona in that game.
54. i like to have long hair.
55. i would love to color my hair.
56. i think purple would be a great color for my hair.
57. i wear glasses.
58. i have a power of -10.1 in both my eyes...
59. all items which can be seen externally when seeing a computer, i prefer Samsung except for the mouse.
60. I hate Nokia phones.
61. Sony Ericsson and Motorola are my favorite.
62. I posses a Sony Ericsson T610 and a Motorola MotoRokr E6.
63. i bought the motorokr phone just because it was a linux phone.
64. i don know where i would have been if not for satish. i wish all the luck for him.
65. i wish i would meet my pen friends some day.
66. when in college i had a nick name candyman (coz i always had candy in my pockets)
67. I wish to go to school / college again.
68. The person i miss the most is my computer.
69. My favorite actress is Julia Roberts.
70. i wish i had some siblings.
71. This blog is one way of keeping me around.
72. i miss playing silkroad online.
73. The last book that i read from cover to cover would be Agatha Christieś ¨And then there were none¨
74.i love being home alone.
75. i love being alone.
76. i watch sony pix, Jetix and animax.
77. I love travelling
78. i like disneyland.
79. most of the time i live in my fantasy land.
80. i am almost always lost for expression.
81. i love team sports.
82. when i was young i wanted to become a soldier.
83. the year i was born. India won the only Cricket world cup it has won till date.
84. I should be working on svn access via apache instead of doing this...
85. i love doing things like this. i used to do such things a year or so back.
86. i love collecting lyrics and posting it somewhere, and to search for it again.
87. i write down all my favorite sms in a notebook.
88. i tried writing diaries, but i couldn´t keep up, so i quit.
89. I love shopping. but i hate to leave house for doing it.
90. Spencerś i love going there.
91. I love animation movies.
92. Cars was the last animation movie i saw.
93. when i am down i listen to metallica - better than you
94. i like challenges. the more they are solvable the more i like them.
95. i would love to play tennis. i would challenge Rafa ( that is how i call Rafel Nadal) if i get a chance.
96. i don´t know what to write for the next 4 things...
97. i am stupid.
98. i sleep a lot.
99. i wish to live atleast a day in siberia when it is winter there.
100. My highest priority now is to find a girlfriend, who will stick with me forever.

there goes. i have made it. 100 things about me. i think most of them would be silly, but still, that is what i am. if anybody has read this fully, then i tag you, gimme a comment, i would love to read em all....

3 comments:

  1. I love you as you are. I love what ever you do I love what ever you say. I will be there for you always

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will stick to you forever and ever and i will never ever leave you... even if u kill me...

    ReplyDelete