Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another project, & my colleague......

 

The first project has been declared completed.  was a kind of rough ride, but the destination was reached.  That was the one which counts.  From yesterday i have been transferred to a new Project, which involves automating some money related process.  The basic project seems to be simple.  But the technological challenges involved are interesting.  But i don't know weather i will be involved in that part or not!!!!

Whenever some one asks me a help and if i am free, or i pass by and see some one struggling i offer my help one way or the other.  and i don't think it is wrong to expect something similar from them, but i don't...  Well, but when i am in need of help and i ask certain some one in office and they don't help me out.  But for some other one of the opposite sex, even without a call for help that certain someone goes out and helps for the same problem for which i had asked help some 2 days back. 

I am not saying that him helping her as bad or something.  It is good.  we should help each other out, that is what the whole team setup is for.  But what is it that is preventing him from helping me out, even after i had asked him to help me out when i was struggling,

I am not jealous or something like he is helping her, or something.  But why did he reject to help me?!!!!!........

I hate these guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment