Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Fedora and Work

Fedora though i finished the download 2 days back still i am yet to find a shop which sells a good DVD blanks. none here in the vicinity of my house or my office. what the hell am i to do. wait till i get my hands on one then we will proceed to play with it.

nothing interesting at office yet. still we are learning on our own. But hey we created ids in Skype. now though i had played with skype enough at my friends place i had never had a id in it. now i am supposed to have one, so i created one. and yesterday we set up one more system for us. but network connection is yet to be given to it, since we didn't have cable for that. Well may be by next week we will have all sytems ready with everything.

with all these going on the alumini has taken a back seat, a complete backseat. I think i have to do something to finish it off in some way or other. something.

Well i will be meeting Gayathri this sunday, i don't know the place and timing yet. and later my alumini team, to discuss how are we to take the work further.

No comments:

Post a Comment