Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2007

Pick Up Lines 2

Is your dad a terrorist? Because your the bomb!!!



So.. are u single?? and ready to mingle ???? !!!




What's wrong with me?



are u sure that u r akhil coz i know someone who luks just like u





Hi rukmini,

I never made any gf till now and am lookig for onek..n I
really liked you..can I get you.I wd be very lucky..I will be only
yours till you want me n we both can freakout together..k..wow..I will
love it n I will love you..k..all depends on u...I will be really lucky
if I get you..k..can we exchnage mobile number...k.waiting for ur reply
desperately..yours ..(wont mention his name)









hey hi..sachin here and u can get my other details through my

profile..i have seen urs n it seems to be intresting..so have a look at my

profile..then we can be definately a good frds.n as it is adding someone is

not a big deal these days..rite? big deal is to continue with it..






DUH??????? am i worthy?






i'm a 5 point something, wanna hit it babe?





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment