Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

கண் பேசும் வார்தைகள்

கண் பேசும் வார்தைகள்
ரொம்ப அழகா இருக்கும்
எவ்வளே அர்தமுள்ளதா இருக்கும்.

but u see i may become blind soon, there is a remote (really remote) posibility.
You ask how i know........
I went to hospital for general checkup. i do this once every year,
now they say there are a few weak spots in the retina, and symptoms are already occuring but a mild frequency.
Doc says, if the frequency increases more, then you come to check up as an emergency.
The first doc said, as of now there is no treatment. The second doc of the same hospital says, we will do something.
It was funny, giving me some not so clear answers won´t be satisfactory for me right, so i went on trail.
I refered this to my friend´s sister, who has and is studying something related to or in opthomology, she says.
what they say is true. But it is very rare. This is due to very high power of my eyes. and there is hope,
coz if situation worsens, there is laser treatment available.

Watever, as far as every part of the human body is natural, the smooth working and operation is so cool,
but once things are repaired, the effiency level decreases. Hey, But, still they will function.
It will be upto us to clear the misconceptions and get that part to put up its best performance.
I will run again one day and will bowl to strangulate every batsmen who dares to hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment