Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The tour

Nothing much eventfull happened, except for a 2 things.

The one most important thing was the tour which we in our department went. We went for Ootacamund. It was a nice place. But i just went there half hearted. I really did not want to go to the tour. But still i went plainly for 2 reasons. One was that my friends just pleaded me to come, or else they too will not go. 2nd my favorite cute little mam was one of the Faculties accompaning us in the tour.

It was a nice tour. The tour was for 3 days, We enjoyed did what ever we had wanted, since it will be the last tour together.

well we had some bitter memories too. for me the whole tour was a bitter memory. I don't wanna remember anything abt the tour, xcept a few things.and thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment