Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I Want to get along with her again.

I don't know what i done then. I just want to be with you. thats all. I just want u. I want u back with me. always by my side. WHen will u come back LS. please please come back. I love you LS i love you most of all. I want u back. I want u back as my friend. Please come back to me.

I can't take it any more. I'm sorry for what had happened. I'm sorry. Is there anything else for me to do if you want to come back to me. Please.

Hey somebody say her to come back.

That day i asked why she was doing like that. She said its no fault of mine but its her fault. She thinks she just seperated me from my other friends and they say so. who cares i'm the one who should decide who i'm to talk to, to whom with i am to move along, and all these things. But she is ordering me to move along with the person i'm hating the most. what can i do. How am i going to solve this problem.

last friday, i had talked with my sis she has promised to help me out, but still no clues how she is going to handle it.

Please LS come back to me. I'll do anything if you are gona come back to me as the same old LS.
Please come back, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment