Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The Fight

I still remeber the day this was to start. August 27th that was the day I asked Loud Speaker(LS) why she stopped calling me. May be there was no reason.

First first let me say who this LS is. She is one of my best friend. Actually i hae only 2 BEST friends. lets see abt the other later. u see i loved her a lot. she was my best friend.

I was the one who started this fight. i know it. i was the one who said "i'll not talk with you untill you are gonna call me". i didn't speak to her, but she too accepted with some other reasons for which she had stopped talking to me which i was latter to know. At that time my guess was something like this. It was something related to the fight all these people had over me at a training session when i was away to mumbai. Everyone in my class was fighting over me for control over me.

Now what am i to do. I just did only one thing that i thought was gona solve this problem. I still don't regret what i had done then and i'll not, since i do only which i think is correct. I stopped moving freely with everyone and moved closely with only some people and that too secretly.

No comments:

Post a Comment