Search This Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A little Self Confidence....

Its a little more than a month since TOPL concluded, But i still couldn't forget the thrashing i had in the final match against V. It still sends shivers thinking abt the match, and also the second match again V and A. But today when K called to play, i just went down as usual, but there they were V and A, and then there came the big guy, whom i just want to beat atleast once I just need to take handle his serve then i can do anything against him.

Anyway coming to what happened today, i j ust geared up, thinking up all the positive things that i had been doing all these days after TOPL, my fast play and my forehand have improved, i know, but even with that i did not think i could have played the way that i played today,

I am not saying that i played too good and stuff, but still i did take on V, I did return A's serve, i was able to look thru the spin of V, it was just awesome, just awesome to see the ball land exactly where i had expected, just turning to exact amount which i had calculated, everything just fitted to the T, I was like on cloud 9, but still i kept check on everything, I did play good, from my point.

It's just wonderful what a little self belief can do to you.....

As i used to say during the end of college days, i repeat once again to myself, Believe in you.

----------------
Now playing: What' Up=4 Non Blondes
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment