Search This Blog

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Architect...... Solution Architect.....

hmmm, a year has gone by and i am still working in the company, this is the first time i have ever been working in the same concern for a long time............ Congratulations to me. any way, after i joined the company i met one of my friends, who asked me what are my plans, and stufff,... i was too blank to answer him., come on i have never planed anything in my life till then, even till now. Just to shut him up i had said, i would be trying to become a Solution Architect.... But some how after that it stuck up with me, for a month or so, i was going around with that thought... after some time i forgot the whole thing, and as usual was moving around with work and other stuff, Now though i have changed roles from developer to a role which includes supporting all developers with their problems and educating them about their short commings and also doing a part time Solution Architect role and also a one man research n development team. feels kinda important, ok... seems i have achieved something which i had said some time. But i have to hold on to my horses..... Coz things have started to happen , the way i wanted them to happen. Kewl ain't it, but the problem is, they are happening at a pace which i will not able to cope with, either i will fall, or it will be the worst..... I don't know. for know i am enjoying whatever i am doing.... I think i will soon go up one more step, coz you can always go up only one step at a time. else you need to have support to go fast....

No comments:

Post a Comment