Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Normal Eyes

Hmm,

The verdict is out atlast after so many years of hard yearned chance to atlast get rid of these glasses. it was a waste. all these efforts, the different ways i used to make my parents go with me for the laser test. twice i came close to success, but now all is just dust......

No i can't leave my glasses behind, i can't have normal eyes like everyone else around me. i have to be dependent on the glasses. it has been a dream which i had been chasing for nearly 15 years.... all those vivid dreams, colorful dreams in 70 mm with all those jazzy effects went poof when the ophthalmologist spoke those words, poof like how smoke disappears into thin air, everything disappeared. I just couldn't speak anything more, i just left. and when i exited the room , it was like the whole was laughing at my face, saying, yours was just a dream, nothing more, just a dream which just went away.

what else can you expect from a failure like me.. only non materializing dreams, just like the designs of my e-bike, just like everything else that has the trademark of me.....

----------------
Now playing: Eric Clapton - Layla
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment