Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2008

few things which i missed to mention in the past year.

the past 9-10 months were interesting in one way (though there more non interesting things too). Sightings of many who were lookalikes of some of my friends, my first visit to a church, people who talked so cool in my native language, a women who smoke and drunk, a nice talking person from dispur, assam who had a wonderful smile, my first flight experience, etc etc. i forgot many. but these were nearly unique ones.

I found many lookalikes when i was in bangalore. i even mistook them for my friends.... Then there was this lady, i can't say you who, that would put me in trouble. who smokes. big deal hanh! but i think it was cool. it was raining, and she was there standing in the balcony with a cigar in her hand, puffing away. she was coooool.

Then two months back, when i went to one of my uncle's retirement function, i was stunned at the command the people over there had on the language. i simply cannot talk without an english work in a sentence, they were talking entirely in tamil.. i just couldn't believe it. i wish i too could talk like that someday. i wish!!!!....

i wish there are many more such interesting incidents all along the way that life would lead me to.

And hey i forgot, i launched a google groups for team ddc. and it seems to be a lill successful. Hope it is useful to everyone in ddc..



----------------
Now playing: 09.With Or Without You=U2
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment