Search This Blog

Sunday, September 03, 2006

After the Operation (my ankle). Operation Fedora Core 5

Yes the operation was a Major one. and the fracture a rare one and a torturing one, which will be torturing me for a minimum of one year. some body help me.

Since resting was never in my agenda all my life. i just decided to fiddle with fedora core 5 a liitle. but indeed this was a new release, and a cool one. so many improvements. and i even configured net access without any fuss like RHEL v4 or the core 4 or Suse 10 which i was using previously.

Man Core 5 really rocks. But still the same problems of Fedora cores is still there. the support for media and NTFS. Now after really converting to Linux, i still feel there is not enough games and support for linux in the general public. so i still am stuck with the not so good Windows for playing games. For the rest there is the reliable Linux.

I just had trouble with the movie players and mp3 files but all got resolved in 2 days and now it is really cool. and i even configured the online update utility. it is so smooth.

Man Linux rocks, no sudden crashes or hangs. Just only smooth operation. and best of all it is free. Free FREEEE.

I LOVE LINUX.

No comments:

Post a Comment