Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

To dream or Not To Dream?!

I am going to dare to dream once more, after everything i had previously dreamed had been shattered.  Just two dreams.  of which i have no control of.  I can't even control the environment to get the desired for these two.  I am not gonna write down any details.  6 weeks, is the time frame.  These two dreams will decide will i dream again, or should i stop dreaming and start to listen to others.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.  Please pray for me.

So, no more updates for the next 6 weeks, or atleast till i get something to rant about.

yours
dreamer!

7 comments:

  1. nice...
    but Dreams 2 there 2 shatter only thts why they called as Dreams...
    wht u can do is only enjoy d dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let your dreams be fulfilled..
    Will remember you in ma prayers..
    Do put the right amount of effort to achive your dream..
    Plannin i all what is important..
    Sajith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading your blog A LOT
    (:

    http://somethingtowriteabout-blueprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I you are very brave. Most dreamz don't come true. If yours does its not only luck, but its also the power to know that you can acheive the dream. We all pray for you!!!

    ReplyDelete