Search This Blog

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Surprise Call, Maggi & El Dorado

The day started with a surprise today. Akka foned me. she called me up to day morning. She was not feeling well for the past few days, and i was tryin to reach her since a few days after i came here. But couldn't get thru to her. Yeah! she is ok now. i don't know, but after talking to her, i will have to believe, what she says.

And later my parents left me reluctanly to a function. well and good. and i was having fun watching movies all day. Later i cooked Maggi, and saw Eldorado again. I have seen it innumerable times already, but still every time you see, the movie is still watchable. It is magic. Elton John's voice, miguel and tulio's adventures, Altivo's expressions, you can even watch it n number of times and still sit to watch one more time.

It was great today. I was so relieved after i talked to akka, and knew abt her health. Nothing can beat those 12 minutes today..........

No comments:

Post a Comment