Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2008

An Evening Walk in Delhi,

I had a really bad headache in the morning today. I just could not think of anything, so i decided to skip office today. I lay in bed, as all my room mates here in the guest house left for work. I just reminded A with what is where, and what has been done and what has to be done and things like that, then again dozed off. i woke up at around 12:30 or something, check my other official mail, then my phone rang, it was the new J, She was asking about some MSSQL stuff (as usual) and was invoking my frustration at having missed the OOTY trip which was they had added to the bala marriage visit trip. She was saying how i missed it and what fun they had and stuff, anyway i think i gave her a solution and went off to sleep again as the headache was still there slightly. She seems to have called me around 2 but i was fast asleep.

The evening was boring, I re read the Prisoner of Birth for the 3rd time, and then thout atleast lemme go for a walk for some fresh air and lemme check out the new book store which these guys found yesterday, so i wore the newly bought jeans and the I'M FUN tee and hit the road. It was too hot, the slight drizzle in the evening must be a reason for this, i took the inner roads instead of taking the main road, reacching the ring road and gooing to the destination, i walked slowly reach the subway crossed the road and moved into the mall searching for the shop which they had gone yesterday. and atlast i found it, but to my disappointment it was Closed,

I but then, i was caught in two minds weather should i go to the next one some distance down the road, or shall i return home. But the heat was too much for me, so i decided to walk back to the guest house.

It was strange to walk the streets here in south Ex, the people do not care what happens, They just walk by, they are like a archipelago, a group of islands. i don't know weather the next house people will know if some thing happens in one of the neighbour's houses. I doubt it. It is too silent, disturbingly silent. I hate this place....

The guys are still not back. i think i will talk another walk, and then go to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment